Creative Pals strives to provide excellent customer service while assisting you with your creative projects.
Our electronic check-out system allows us to accurately record your purchases which provides our frequent customers with preferred customer coupons, parties and promotions.
We accept all major credit cards including Discover and American Express.
Gift certificates are always available and are our #1 selling item. Please note that gift certificates are valid for one year after issue.Demo Days:
Demo Days allow our customers to come and go at their convenience based on their busy schedules.
We will cover a wide variety of subjects and techniques throughout the day along with answering any questions you may have.
We believe that education should be free and with that find our customers support Creative Pals in return with shopping the store.
Once a technique is learned, the creative process is yours to embrace!Class Policies:
- Class size is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first serve basis.
- We have a class minimum of 4 students per class. It is at the instructor’s discretion if he/she wishes to teach a smaller class.
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted in classes or workshops without instructor consent.
- All materials are provided, unless noted in class description.
After many years of business, we have adopted a very clear policy regarding returns. These policies are designed to make certain that all customers are treated with respect and equally.
- Creative Pals does not allow cash refunds.
- Store credits will be issued for all returned items. Store credits do not expire!
- Returns are only allowed on goods which have not been opened and for which the customer has a Creative Pals receipt.
- Returns may not be made after 30 days from date of sale.
- Sales are final on all clearance items.
- Items that are not returnable include; bulk paper, dies, inks, markers, pens, and open stock products.